Living Skills Development Program
One of our core values at My Coast Support is to help people develop valuable life skills to ensure they can live their lives as independently as possible. This program is designed to help them achieve their goals in your NDIS plan in a way that is best suited for them.
What services are included?
Each participant's goals are individualised based on how they can be related to different areas within their NDIS plan. We are here to offer mentoring, peer support and individual life skill development. This training and support will enhance their economic, community, social and participation skills as well as help to increase their work skills, and education and find meaningful employment.
Our full list of services includes:
- Annual reports for the NDIS that outline the goals worked towards and achieved during a plan period
- Providing emotional support to individuals and their families
- Investigating opportunities and training to pursue their hobbies and interests
- Supporting participants to attain new skills or gain employment
- Working with other professionals such as doctors and therapists to ensure consistency of support
Independent Life Skills
Whether you have mental health needs, a learning disability or a medical condition, our team works with you to develop core skills in areas such as employment, domestic duties and personal care.
- Teaching Life Skills
- Arranging Appointments
- Helping with Everyday Tasks
Have a question?
Talk to us about the Independent Life Skills program
For more information about creating a program to best suit you, please be sure to contact us to learn more.